Re: [SKOS] New web site rolled out

+1

This is certainly a perverse side-effect of content negotiation. Thought
it was linked to IE configuration, but also happens with Firefox.
In the same line, I can't get anymore the english version of
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-skos-core-spec which, in my browser(s)
configured for french, yields the french version, which is OK,
but http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-swbp-skos-core-spec-20051102/en  also
redirects (for me) to the french version. :-(
The other languages (de, nl, pt) are working fine.

This redirection and content negotiation stuff seems a nightmare to
configure. Sometimes I wonder if the httpRange14 resolution ...well, I'd
better bit my tongue. ;-)

Bernard