Re: [SKOS] RE : Skos mapping issues

Just a brief mail to thank all of you for your contribution (I didn't
answer Libo, but here it is)
> Just a brief note to agree with Libo and with Doug and Ceri that it is
> vital (for human users as well as for automated applications) to be able
> to distinguish easily between an inter-vocabulary mapping and an
> intra-vocabulary relationship.
Yes, but don't loose the ability to use your intra-vocabulary
relationship between different schemes, for the case of well-controlled
vocabulary extensions!
Does BS 8723 deal with that kind of things?

Cheers,

Antoine