RE: [SKOS] RE : Skos mapping issues

Just a brief note to agree with Libo and with Doug and Ceri that it is
vital (for human users as well as for automated applications) to be able
to distinguish easily between an inter-vocabulary mapping and an
intra-vocabulary relationship. The forthcoming BS8723-4 has some
recommendations for the style of tags which should be used to display
the mappings and the relationships to users.
Stella

Stella Dextre Clarke
Information Consultant
Luke House, West Hendred, Wantage, Oxon, OX12 8RR, UK
Tel: 01235-833-298
Fax: 01235-863-298
SDClarke@LukeHouse.demon.co.uk

ConceptualMapping/Propo