Re: Any public domain thesauri expressed in SKOS?

John

GEMET used to be available in SKOS, thanks to Alistair's work
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/thes/8.7/#GEMET-SKOS
But the SKOS files don't seem to be available any more at
http://www.eionet.europa.eu/gemet/
They used to be there, since I downloaded them last year ...

BTW I maintain the SKOS article on Wikipedia at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SKOS
Comments and suggestions welcome

Bernard

--