Re: Any public domain thesauri expressed in SKOS?

A few candidates that come to mind are

- WordNet; not in SKOS but can be converted to SKOS with a few
additional mappings, see [1]

- IPSV; see [2]

I know Alistair Miles keeps a list of thesauri in SKOS on a wiki
somewhere...

Mark.

[1]http://www.w3.org/TR/wordnet-rdf/
[2]http://thesauri.cs.vu.nl/eswc06/

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        markREMOVE@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark