RE: notes at contepts vs notes at terms

Hi Stella,

I think we could fit this into the model, but I'd like to make sure we do it only where appropriate and absolutely necessary.  Hence I'd like for us to review a good set of requirements before making any design decisions.  So if you could describe the  scenarios you have encountered where notes are usefully associated with non-preferred terms, that would be very helpful.

Cheers,

Al.