Re: [Proposal][SKOS-Core] public/private notes

Hi,

(catching up on the mailing list from being away for a while)

The reason is clear, but how would the proposed new solution look
like? Each note-property refers to a blank node, which itself has two
props linking the actual note and the dcterms:audience? (I suspect
that's what you mean with "(where the note is represented as a related
resource description or a document reference)."

Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        mark@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark