RE: [Proposal][SKOS-Core] public/private notes

I was rereading the section on notes and I noted that somewhere along the line the SKOS Guide dropped information about how to extend the note types, as well as other types.  I think that it is important that the information on how to extend note types be placed back into the document.  Many vocabulary publishers will not be experts in RDF or understand that they can extend SKOS in a manner to suit their specific needs, but remain within the bounds of the specification.

Was there a reason why the information was dropped?

Andy.