[Fwd: Re: SKOS Extensions ... broaderDirect/narrowerDirect ... ?]

Hi Alistair,

I think broader and narrower should be transitive themselves, because
if I'm not mistaken transitivity is not inherited (in OWL).

Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        mark@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark