RE: Question on skos:subject domain

Hi all,

The reason I originally proposed to have foaf:Document as the domain of skos:subject was more to help make it obvious exactly how the predicate should be used.  I've also wanted that SKOS has as many appropriate links as possible to existing well established semantic web vocabs (i.e. FOAF DC OWL RDF RDFS ...)

But I'm happy for the domain of skos:subject to be unconstrained.  Anyone else want to weigh in on this before we make a change?

Cheers,

Al.