Re: new draft of SKOS Core guide

Hi Al,

This latest version is looking really good!  I see you mention
"related resource description" :)  Also s/wetness#concept/concepts#wetness/ :)
Really nice graphs.

One minor point: The example Rule under "Inference Rules" is
given only in Jena notation, not in prose (the accompanying
text says that "Inference rules are described in prose").
The prose version could be easily added.

I have made a mental note to take a closer look at the short
section at the end on Concept Scheme Versioning, but that
would be an issue for the next cycle of comments.

Great work!
Tom

--
Dr. Thomas Baker                        Thomas.Baker@izb.fraunhofer.de
Institutszentrum Schloss Birlinghoven         mobile +49-160-9664-2129