Re: [Proposal][SKOS-Core] skos:denotes

The broad proposal is fine by me. I just have some reservations about this bit:

 > (3) Add a new property 'skos:denotesIndividual' to SKOS Core, with domain
 > skos:Concept and range rdf:Resource, *as a sub-property of
 > skos:denotesSameAs*.

Leonard Will said that thesaurus concepts, and thus presumably skos
concepts, are never individuals but can be classes with one member.

This would suggest that skos:denotesIndividual is either not required or
should not be a sub-property of skos:denotesSameAs. Rather the nearest
equivalent would be "denotesTheClassComprisingThisIndividual" - well
perhaps a shorter name :-) but that sentiment.

Dave