Gnowsis

Hi Leo,

N.B. the proposal [1] involves adding the properties 'skos:subject'
'skos:isSubjectOf' 'skos:primarySubject' and 'skos:isPrimarySubjectOf' ...
the name 'hasSubject' is not part of the proposal (just trying to avoid
spurious use of non-existent SKOS properties :)

The Gnowsis tool sounds great ... looking forward to a release.

Al.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-esw-thes/2004Oct/0081.html
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-esw-thes/2004Oct/0081.html>

Sidebar
	Resources

Concepts
  Projects
     ALOHA
      BETA
     GNOWSIS
        development
        meetings
           21.7.2004-DFKI
         presentations
            10.9.2004-DFKI
     SKOS
        thesauri
 Topics
   Semantic Web
   Ui design
   DFKI
	Emails
   sadfasdfsadf
   asdfasdfasdf

Appointments
  asdfasdf
   asdasdfasdff

Files
   harhar.pdf
   test.doc

So the idea is to have a knowledge management application.
A tree made out of SKOS ConceptSchemes on the left.
When a Concept is selected, the associated resources of the user are shown
to the right.

The tree is always visible and I can drag/drop resources into it.

The key point is:
I want to replace all these bad folder structures and email folder
structures and bookmark folder structures with this SKOS structures.
And I want to have all applications share the same SKOS.

So, you esw-thes people out there,
wouldn't this be a fine thing for Semantic Web?

(in the next gnowsis alpha release, I have coded it....
I coded today the interfaces similiar to your skos api.
and a project management tool to show the idea  :-)

cheers
Leo

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-esw-thes/2004Oct/0081.html
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-esw-thes/2004Oct/0081.html>

[2]  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-esw-thes/2004Sep/0041.html
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-esw-thes/2004Sep/0041.html>
[3] http://www.gnowsis.org <http://www.gnowsis.org>
[4] http://leobard.twoday.net/stories/360443/
<http://leobard.twoday.net/stories/360443/>

Es begab sich aber zu der Zeit 14.10.2004 16:24,  da Miles, AJ (Alistair)