Re: skos:related

If we define skos:related as being symmetric, can we define subProperties as
being inverse, or otherwise not entirely symetric?

If we can do this at the same level (I think these are both in OWL, but I am
not familiar enough with the specifications to know the answer to my question
above) then I think it is the best solution. Otherwise, in the interest of
not making the tricky (but often interesting) things impossible, I suggest we
define relatedSymmetric as a subProperty of related, and make that a
symmetric relation.

(Alternatively we could define related as being symmetric, and a subProperty
of rdfs:seeAlso, and non-symmetric relations as subProperties of seeAlso or
of some relatedAsymmmetric property. The two proposals are just alternate
labels for the same concepts, as far as I can tell).

cheers

Chaals