RE: SKOS-Core 1.0 issues: representing thesaurus membership for a con cept

Hmm. I prefer the idea of being able to say thhat a concept is a member of a
thesauraus or (the reason why I prefer this over the subclassing Concept
approach) of several thesauri.

One relevant use case here is the WWAAC thing which I will write about in a
minute as a trip report - where a handful of concepts are likely to find
their way into a number of different thesauri and it seems more useful not
to have lots and lots of "sameindividual things floating around to make the
system work.

Cheers

Chaals