RE: [Proposal][SKOS-Core] Local (non-URI) identifiers for concept s: support for concepts in multiple schemes

I have a question ...

If a datatype property is declared as an InverseFunctionalProperty, does the
datatype get taken into account when inferring identity of individuals?

I.e. if 'skos:localID' was inverse functional, would the following two
individuals be smushed or not:

ex:individualA  skos:localID  '001'^^<http://example.org/IDtype>

ex:individualB  skos:localID  '001'^^<http://foo.org/IDtype>

??