RE: NEW issue 6 - defining semantic relationships

Hi Dave,

I agree, I think having a property set like ...

<soks:semanticRelation>
 ^

<thes:broader>
<thes:broaderGeneric>    <thes:broaderInstantive>    <thes:broaderPartOf>

... would be good for thesaurus-specific applications.  However, here is
where we start treading on the toes of RDF RDFS and OWL.  The property
<thes:broaderGeneric> would be semantically equivalent to <rdfs:subClassOf>,
and the property <thes:broaderInstantive> would be semantically equivalent
to <rdf:type>.  How do we handle this kind of overlap?

Al.