Re: [EXT] Re: W3C Equity Community Group - Monday, January 29

Ah! I thought it was odd that Tantek & Nick were the chairs when I saw Tim & Alex lead usually. Thank you, and done! 😊

From: Tzviya Siegman <trsiegman@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, January 29, 2024 at 11:11 AM
To: Jennifer Strickland <jstrickland@mitre.org>
Cc: public-equity@w3.org <public-equity@w3.org>
Subject: [EXT] Re: W3C Equity Community Group - Monday, January 29
Hi Jen, Thanks for keeping this going. I want to point out that there are 2 CGs with very similar names: The Sustainable Web Design CG https: //www. w3. org/community/sustyweb/ is chaired by Tim Frick and Alex Dawson. They are responsible for

Hi Jen,

Thanks for keeping this going. I want to point out that there are 2 CGs with very similar names: The Sustainable Web Design CG https://www.w3.org/community/sustyweb/ is chaired by Tim Frick and Alex Dawson. They are responsible for the Web Sustainability Guidelines. There is also the Sustainability CG, chaired by Tantek and Nick. I recommend reaching our to Tim and Alex as well.

Tzviya

[Image removed by sender.]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>