From: kerscher@montana.com <kerscher@montana.com>
Sent: May 11, 2022 9:07 AM
To: 'Schindler Wolfgang Dr.' <w.schindler@pons.de>; public-publishingcg@w3.org
Cc: public-epub3@w3.org
Subject: RE: Updated agenda for today's CG meeting

Regrets for today.

Best
George

From: Schindler Wolfgang Dr. <w.schindler@pons.de<mailto:w.schindler@pons.de>>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 3:16 AM
To: public-publishingcg@w3.org<mailto:public-publishingcg@w3.org>
Cc: public-epub3@w3.org<mailto:public-epub3@w3.org>
Subject: Updated agenda for today's CG meeting

Dear colleagues,

today (11th May) will  be the next meeting of our Publishing Community Group as usual at 11:00 EDT/17:00 CEST. We have added one item to our agenda: Planning for TPAC 2022.

Here is the agenda:

  1.  Recap of the April 2022 session
  2.  Task Force’s Update:
     *   A11Y TF
     *   Documentation TF
     *   Education Use Cases TF
  3.  Defining target groups in the educational sector and their specific needs
  4.  Planning for TPAC 2022: Call for members’ proposals/suggestions for topics
  5.  Discuss open Github issues: “Highlights, Notes, Comments, and Annotations #32”
  6.  Use cases and extant applications of Web Publishing
See you soon 😊

Mateus, Wolfgang and Zheng