RE: Updated agenda for today's CG meeting

Regrets for today.

Best

George

From: Schindler Wolfgang Dr. <w.schindler@pons.de>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 3:16 AM
To: public-publishingcg@w3.org
Cc: public-epub3@w3.org
Subject: Updated agenda for today's CG meeting

Dear colleagues,

today (11th May) will  be the next meeting of our Publishing Community Group as usual at 11:00 EDT/17:00 CEST. We have added one item to our agenda: Planning for TPAC 2022.

Here is the agenda:

1. Recap of the April 2022 session
2. Task Force’s Update:

a. A11Y TF
b. Documentation TF
c. Education Use Cases TF

3. Defining target groups in the educational sector and their specific needs
4. Planning for TPAC 2022: Call for members’ proposals/suggestions for topics
5. Discuss open Github issues: “Highlights, Notes, Comments, and Annotations #32”
6. Use cases and extant applications of Web Publishing

See you soon 😊

Mateus, Wolfgang and Zheng