From my iPhone. Pardon my thumbs.

________________________________
From: Cholfin, Bryan <bryan_cholfin@harvard.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2022 3:59:09 PM
To: Paul Belfanti <pbelfanti@gmail.com>; Siegman, Tzviya <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Cc: Colin Pittendrigh <sandy.pittendrigh@gmail.com>; Neustudio <susan@neustudio.com>; Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>; Zheng Xu <zxu@wysebee.com>; public-publishingcg@w3.org <public-publishingcg@w3.org>; public-epub3@w3.org <public-epub3@w3.org>; Teixeira, Mateus <mteixeira@wwnorton.com>; Schindler Wolfgang Dr. <w.schindler@pons.de>
Subject: Re: [Minutes] Publishing Community Group Meeting - Aug 10, 2022

And in addition, your external links will be subject to link rot over time. URLs will change, servers will go offline. You, the publisher, will have the responsibility of maintaining that.

--Bryan

[vard University Press]<http://www.hup.harvard.edu/>

Bryan Cholfin
Harvard University Press
617.496.9116
79 Garden Street | Cambridge, MA 02138-1400
www.hup.harvard.edu<http://www.hup.harvard.edu/>