Re: [Minutes] Publishing Community Group Meeting - Aug 10, 2022

There are a lot of reasons but here is one: Students in rural areas or
living belong the poverty line would never be able to see the images and
videos in their textbooks. Standards orgs are responsible for addressing
the needs of a diverse set of customers rather than their personal
experiences.