Re: [A11Y] Agenda of Accessibility TF meeting (Publishing CG): Thu, Apr 14, at 14 UTC

Hello everyone.
To help with point *"2. Update on extending crosswalk of schema.org
<http://schema.org> accessibility metadata and ONIX to MARC."* I
transferred collected datas that previously circulated:
Crosswalk_a11ymetas_EDRLab.docx
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-publishingcg/2022Mar/att-0027/Crosswalk_a11ymetas_EDRLab.docx>
to an HTML file titled Accessibility Properties Crosswalk (schema.org,
ONIX, MARC21 & UNIMARC) in the Github Draft folder
<https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/blame/main/drafts/a11y-crosswalk-MARC/index.html>.
It's very partial and needs consolidation.
I also reopened Issue 17 about Screen reader friendly information in onix
<https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/issues/17>. We found it may lead to
mapping errors (for pictures books as exemple). No sufficient technique
appears to us (except absence of code 9 which is a strange way to
describe). We propose a request to Editeur for the addition of a "True text
content" code.
With regards,
Gautier.