Re: Exemplos

Erialdo,

I would expect that most of the EPUB 3 Community Group mailing list subscribers do not understand Portuguese (I believe that is the language you use; forgive me if that is not the case). The working language for most of the W3C Mailing lists is English, which is the case of this mailing list, too.

There exist a Brazilian Publishing Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/brazilpub/participants <https://www.w3.org/community/brazilpub/participants>

although I do not know whether it is really active. (I cc this mail to the chair of that CG, Reinaldo Ferraz.) I think you would have more feedback if you joined that community.

Of course, you are more than welcome using the current mailing list if you have questions but you would have to use English I am afraid…

Sincerely

Ivan Herman

> On 3 Jan 2021, at 00:26, Erialdo Pereira <erialdopereira.ep@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Olá, desejo me tornar um autor independente e estou aprendendo a produzir ebooks no formato epub3, ficaria muito grato se fosse adicionado exemplos de aplicação do epub:type como:
>
> frontmatter <http://www.idpf.org/epub/vocab/structure/#frontmatter>
> Preliminary material to the main content of a publication, such as tables of contents, dedications, etc.
> HTML Usage Context: body <http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/sections.html#the-body-element-0>
> Example
>   <section epub:type="prologue">
>     …
>   </section>
>
> Isso ajudaria muito a entender, esse tipo de referência, HTML usage context: section <https://www.w3.org/TR/html/sections.html#the-section-element>, body <https://www.w3.org/TR/html/sections.html#the-body-element> acaba sendo mais difícil a compreensão.
>
> Desde de já agradeço.
>
> Atenciosamente,
> Erialdo Pereira

----