Math formula and accordian

From: sirisha gubba <nsfsiri2014@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 22:12:49 -0500
To: public-epub3@w3.org
Hi everyone,
I few questions about ePub:
The math formulas were created using wiris.com MathML editor. They are
showing fine in iBook but they not showing properly when ePub is opened
with Edge browser.
Please see the example below  how the formula is shown in Edge browser.
Do you have any suggestions on how to make the formula work in edge browser?
For Ex:

[image: image.png]

2) I am trying implement accordion inside the ePub. It is working fine in
HTML page.
Can you please let me know how to implement the javascript in the ePub?

Thanks,
Siri

image.png
(image/png attachment: image.png)