Re: Template for css and other publishing constructs

Hi,

The value of {list-style: none;} for the master CSS belgede ul element is given. I did not touch it. The "none" value can be removed if desired. Then bullets will appear.

Best regards,
Erhan

N. Erhan Uzumcu
Art Director and EPUB Developer
TEYTAG Founder
(Turkish Electronic Publishing Design and Research Group - Istanbul, Turkey)
https://independent.academia.edu/NErhanÜzümcü
http://dbookmarksblog.blogspot.com.tr
http://teytagblog.blogspot.com.tr
http://www.teyid.org/ePub3Lib/