De : tey tag <teytag@gmail.com<mailto:teytag@gmail.com>>
Date : mercredi 7 mars 2018 à 21:21
À : George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com<mailto:kerscher@montana.com>>
Cc : W3C EPUB 3 Community Group <public-epub3@w3.org<mailto:public-epub3@w3.org>>
Objet : Re: Template for css and other publishing constructs
Renvoyer - De : <public-epub3@w3.org<mailto:public-epub3@w3.org>>
Renvoyer - Date : mercredi 7 mars 2018 à 21:22

Hi George,

I have added my CSS notes (lines 13-23) in the XHTML document and made a simple update.

Best regards

N. Erhan Uzumcu
Art Director and EPUB Developer
TEYTAG Founder
(Turkish Electronic Publishing Desing and Research Group - Istanbul, Turkey)
https://independent.academia.edu/NErhanÜzümcü<https://independent.academia.edu/NErhan%C3%9Cz%C3%BCmc%C3%BC>
http://teytagblog.blogspot.com.tr
http://www.teyid.org/ePub3Lib/
@ePub3Lib #teytag