Re: [epub32] updated deprecated text

From: Johnson, Rick <Rick.Johnson@vitalsource.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 01:29:30 +0000
To: "public-epub3@w3.org" <public-epub3@w3.org>
CC: MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
As we keep debating this question, I’m wondering:  Is there any awareness of someone considering creating a new reading system in the period between now and when WP/PWP/EPUBx is finished that is not a part of the current conversations, and may be unaware of the cautionary approaches to take to these (once again) legacy features?

-Rick