From: Dave Cramer <dauwhe@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 4:51:07 PM
To: public-epub3@w3.org
Subject: EPUB3 CG: Save the Date (June 1, 16UTC), Call for Agenda Items

Hi Everyone,

The next teleconference for the EPUB 3 Community Group will be Thursday, June 1, at 1600 UTC.

We would welcome suggestions for agenda items. Two ideas:

[1] Education: getting the task force up and running, and finding one or more volunteers to lead the effort.

[2] Rendering: I've started sketching out some thoughts on full bleed images in EPUB on the wiki: https://github.com/w3c/publ-cg/wiki/Rendering<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fw3c%2Fpubl-cg%2Fwiki%2FRendering&data=01%7C01%7Cjean.kaplansky%40mheducation.com%7C529c686c77d64874568408d4a21d927a%7Cf919b1efc0c347358fca0928ec39d8d5%7C0&sdata=JQTc04YVXzd%2FltuEii6v01nAqctxbMpKKLHgV0vC6H8%3D&reserved=0>. We'd love to see more ideas, use cases, examples, and especially feedback from reading systems.

What topics would you like to discuss?

We'll send out the phone/webex info once we have a draft agenda.

Thanks!

Dave Cramer
The information contained in this message may be confidential and/or constitute a privileged attorney-client document.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify McGraw-Hill Education immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.