RE: EPUB3 CG: Save the Date (June 1, 16UTC), Call for Agenda Items

From: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 12:51:19 +0000
To: Dave Cramer <dauwhe@gmail.com>, "public-epub3@w3.org" <public-epub3@w3.org>
Regrets, it’s a Jewish holiday [1]

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shavuot

Tzviya Siegman
Information Standards Lead
Wiley
201-748-6884

From: Dave Cramer [mailto:dauwhe@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 4:51 PM
To: public-epub3@w3.org
Subject: EPUB3 CG: Save the Date (June 1, 16UTC), Call for Agenda Items

Hi Everyone,

The next teleconference for the EPUB 3 Community Group will be Thursday, June 1, at 1600 UTC.

We would welcome suggestions for agenda items. Two ideas:

[1] Education: getting the task force up and running, and finding one or more volunteers to lead the effort.

[2] Rendering: I've started sketching out some thoughts on full bleed images in EPUB on the wiki: https://github.com/w3c/publ-cg/wiki/Rendering. We'd love to see more ideas, use cases, examples, and especially feedback from reading systems.

What topics would you like to discuss?

We'll send out the phone/webex info once we have a draft agenda.

Thanks!

Dave Cramer