Re: [epubcheck] Test file directory structure proposal

Thanks for the proposed reorg, looks great.

I started to review quickly last week, but intended to be more thorough before commenting to the doc. Will try to do it tonight.

I will also jot down a couple instructions, so that I'm all geared up when Tzviya corners me :)

+1 from me on unzipped. Unzipped test data has been far more easier to work with, in the current test suite.

Best,
Romain.