RE: [epubcheck] Test file directory structure proposal

From: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 20:27:33 +0000
To: Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>, "public-epub3@w3.org" <public-epub3@w3.org>
Thanks Garth and Brady. We are ahead of schedule!

I see no comments on this. Do we all agree with this organizational structure for the repo?

Everyone did their homework very quickly. We now have a proposed naming convention for files [1], a minimal file [2]. Please take some time to review these proposals and offer your feedback by the end of the month, as we agreed.

I will divvy up the files for clean up according to these rules next week.

Best,
Tzviya

[1] https://github.com/IDPF/epubcheck/wiki/TestSuiteCleanup#define-a-naming-convention

[2] https://github.com/IDPF/epubcheck/tree/master/src/test/resources/minimal-epub