Re: Image bleeds and page backgroud

From: tey tag <teytag@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 18:54:09 +0300
Cc: Daniel Weck <daniel.weck@gmail.com>, "Gribben, Andrew" <Andrew.Gribben@hmhco.com>, "public-epub3@w3.org" <public-epub3@w3.org>
To: Brady Duga <duga@google.com>
> Perhaps this is analogous to a full-screen mode in a browserr; we aren't styling content, just requesting that all available space be provided to the content.

Yes. You summarize it very well...

N. Erhan Uzumcu
Art Director and EPUB Developer
TEYTAG Founder
(Turkish Electronic Publishing Desing and Research Group - Istanbul, Turkey)
https://independent.academia.edu/NErhanÜzümc
http://teytagblog.blogspot.com.tr
http://www.teyid.org/ePub3Lib/
@ePub3Lib #teytag