From: Dave Cramer [mailto:dauwhe@gmail.com]
Sent: February 8, 2017 11:36 AM
To: public-epub3@w3.org
Subject: [epub3-cg] Choosing Chairs

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the EPUB3 Community Group!

Much to my surprise, I found myself listed on the group website as a co-chair [1]. At least one other co-chair was also surprised by this information. Does anyone know how this happened? Our charter [2] says,

"Participants in this group choose their Chair(s) and can replace their Chair(s)at any time using whatever means they prefer, subject to the consent of the W3C Publishing BG."

But that doesn't really shed any light on the current situation.

Thanks,

Dave Cramer
Hachette

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/epub3/participants