Re: [a11y] Editorial changes required for creating an ISO/IEC spec for EPUB a11y

Matt,

Unfortunately, the current editing process in ISO are "hopelessly broken",
as pointed out by ISO/IEC JTC 1 Project Editors’ Forum Report
(SC34 N2405).  We might want to wait for the next JTC1 plenary
in 2017 October, because member bodies (e.g., Japan) will argue
against ISO/IEC Information Technology Task Force (ITTF) and
try to change the current process.

Regards,
Makoto

Makoto