RE: [a11y] Editorial changes required for creating an ISO/IEC spec for EPUB a11y

> In my understanding, outputs from the CG have no status in W3C and are thus free from W3C rules

That's what we should clear up. The documents have been converted to use respec, which requires certain things (status section, abstract, etc.) and generates others automatically (table of contents, references at the end of the document, etc.). I don't believe the output is fully compatible with ISO structure rules as I reviewed them.

I'd hate to have to maintain a document manually, although worst-case we might be able to post-process the respec output to excise unwanted parts and reshuffle.

Matt