From: sysbot+notifier@w3.org <sysbot+notifier@w3.org>
Date: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 7:23 AM
To: public-transition-announce@w3.org <public-transition-announce@w3.org>
Subject: [transition] First Note request for N'Ko Layout Requirements
[EXTERNAL] This message comes from an external organization.

First Note request for N'Ko Layout Requirements
from https://github.com/w3c/transitions/issues/532

# Document title, URLs, estimated publication date
N'Ko Layout Requirements
https://www.w3.org/TR/2023/DNOTE-nkoo-lreq-20230613/

# Abstract
This document describes requirements for the layout and presentation of text in a koiné register of Manding called Kángbɛ, using the N'Ko script when they are used by Web standards and technologies, such as HTML, CSS, Mobile Web, Digital Publications, and Unicode.

# Status of the Document
https://www.w3.org/TR/2023/DNOTE-nkoo-lreq-20230613/#sotd

# Link to group's decision to request transition
https://www.w3.org/2023/03/16-i18n-minutes.html#t08

# Is it intended to be a W3C Statement?
No

--