Re: It's been too long...

Welcome Rick!

With regards
Avneesh
From: Johnson, Rick
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 22:34
To: public-epub-wg@w3.org
Subject: It's been too long...

I’m (very) excited to let you all know that VitalSource has rejoined the W3C.  I’m looking forward to ‘rolling up my sleeves’ and getting (re)involved in all things EPUB, Accessibility, and the like.

I know I have a lot to catch up on… and would appreciate any ‘pointers’ for where I can help.

Looking forward to seeing all of you again, virtually for now, and in person someday soon I hope!

Rick Johnson | Co-Founder and Vice President of Product Strategy and Accessibility

VitalSource Technologies, LLC

get.vitalsource.com