Re: Feedback Required: NA/EU Meeting Time

About Meeting Time, Voyager(Toshiaki Koike/Masakazu Kitahara) have
participated in the EPUB 3 WG conference call every week and will
continue to do so. (It is true that there are few attendees from Japan
during the NA / EU time zone.)If possible, I would be very grateful if
the meeting time could be the same as before.Of course, if many
participants want to change the meeting time, I wouldn't object.
* If this proposal is not about EPUB 3WG meeting time, it's my
misunderstanding and I'll cancel it.
2021-01-08 (金) の 08:43 +0900 に Toshiaki Koike さんは書きました: