Re: [AGENDA] EPUB 3 Working Group (EPUB3WG) Teleconference - 18 Dec 2020

Hi all,

Speaking about our Reading System (PUBLUS Reader for Android/iOS);

  A. Is your reading system capable of rendering EPUBs that contain HTML
> that is not well-formed XML?

Yes.  PUBLUS Reader uses Blink (Android) or WkWebKit (iOS).

  B. Is your reading system capable of ingesting such EPUBs? Does your
> toolchain depend on all content documents being well-formed XML?

Seems possible.

--
株式会社ACCESS

--