Re: Feedback Required: NA/EU Meeting Time

Just curious -- the proposed change is only for the US/Europe-timed meeting
-- there have been a few votes against from the Far East.  Does this imply
that some in the Far East do try to attend this meeting?  I would have
expected "0"s, but I may well be confused!  :-)

Best,
   Garth