Re: [Locators TF] Summary/Minutes of the Locators Meeting

Hey, folks!

If you didn't see, in the meeting invites* that Wendy sent out today, she switched the use cases document to a Google Doc. I've added a handful of use cases now; please take a look and add more!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y5JKcwlq1rvGYJ1HoLg0GF-NRiBsBNNZopGuQ0mgHUw/edit

(*If you didn't see the invites, search your email for W3C Calendar)