Re: merging media overlays

Marisa raises an interesting question, which we should discuss/ponder.

However, MO has real traction in the market, and to my mind is really a
part of EPUB so the merger makes sense to me.

And if/when Sync Media becomes the real evolution of MO in an EPUB 3.x (x >
3) maybe being merged works for it too?

Best,
   Garth