Re: merging media overlays

I wonder how it would work with the future of Sync Media [1], which is looking more and more like an evolution of MO - would having a merged EPUB + MO slow us down in the future if we wanted to incorporate these ideas into a future (beyond 3.3) MO spec?

Marisa

1. Proposed draft, waiting for CG feedback: https://raw.githack.com/w3c/sync-media-pub/wip/docs/new/sync-media.html <https://raw.githack.com/w3c/sync-media-pub/wip/docs/new/sync-media.html>