Re: Incompatibility of -epub-text-combine's "Inherited" between EPUB 3.0 and 3.0.1

Hi Xu-san,

Long time no see!

I'm talking about incompatibility between "text-combine" and
"text-combine-upright".

Since text-combine is defined by the working draft spec, CSS WG can change
it to text-combine-upright without considering compatibility. However,
since -epub-text-combine is defined by the EPUB 3.0 recommended spec, EPUB
spec should consider compatibility.

I don't see any specific place in epub 3.3 to define inherit value for
> text-combine-upright tho. But yeah, I think the inherited value is
> depending on CSS definition.

Yeah. EPUB 3.3 defines an alias of value and, IIUC, doesn't define an alias
of property. However, I guess text-combine is an alias
of text-combine-upright. Then, "Inherited" should be the same, and we must
consider them as the identical property during the cascading process.

Best regards
Yuki Sekiguchi

--
.