Re: Advance notice: Working in progress on a Math Working Group Charter

I totally agree this is important for digital publishing.

On the other side, publishers are not quite clear about what should go into MathML Core.

And with a reading app developer hat, what we're expecting is simply that browser vendors implement the result of this work, so it just works into web engine based reading apps like those based on the Readium toolkits.

Best regards
Laurent