Re: EOCred: name search for credentialing organization

Verifying claims is a separate problem crossing all domains and is an
incredibly hard problem. Reusing a particular property does not make lying
any harder, so in terms of schema design, I am more concerned with everyone
understanding how to read/write the data.

- Vicki