Re: EOCred: name search for credentialing organization

In my mind, the difference is captured in the example at
https://www.coursera.org/specializations/google-it-support

As I understand it, the credential is issuedBy (whether future or past
tense) Google, but is offeredBy Coursera. In other words, it is a Google
certification, but the student pays Coursera.

- Vicki