Re: EOCred: name search for credentialing organization

I think it depends on whether the distinction between offering and
issuing is going to be important.

For example a credential might be offered by several organizations and
it might be important to know which of those had issued a specific
instance. That's a bit hypothetical, I have no strong feel for how often
such a distinction would matter in practice (or even if it really happens).

issuedBy also has the merit of being simpler, more direct.

Phil