Re: EOCred: Identify the level of a credential

The technical source is defined by the CreativeWork that holds the
AlignmentObject.

An AlignmentObject is, and let me know if I'm wrong here, a "complex
property", where its a grouping of descriptors that is not ever meant to be
a standalone object. Therefore, it doesn't have a source.